QUALITY POLICY, ENVIRONMENT AND WORKER’S HEALTH AND SAFETY
The main objective of COLTERXY, S.L. is to realize its products with the highest levels of quality, incorporating in them, like differentiating values, the technical capacity, the intelligence, the imagination and the innovating solutions that allow the company Situate itself in the best position of the market, as well as a greater commitment towards the care of the environment and a greater control of its risks for the OSH (System of management of the safety and health at work).
As a clear commitment of the previous statement, we have decided to implement a SGCMS according to the UNE-EN ISO 9001 (download), UNE-EN ISO 14001 (download), and standard OHSAS 18001 (download).
The objective in dealing with this challenge is to continually improve our products, reinforcing the satisfaction of our customers and relevant stakeholders, so as to increase the prestige image of our company and the fidelity of our clients.
For us quality is to know which is our client and external interested party, what are their expectations and meet these expectations without error, in their time, always complying with the current legislation and other applicable requirements. Our customer’s satisfaction is ours.
By implementing an integrated management system, the aim is to promote the participation of all and the elimination of activities that do not add value to our client and the relevant stakeholders, continually improving competitiveness.
According to this policy we establish quality, environment and OSH objectives at all levels, keeping track of the degree of compliance so that we can measure our improvement.
Our main objectives are:
- To grow as a company both economically and in the quality of the products
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Continually improve the efficiency of the Integrated management system
- Improve the organization and infrastructure.
- The commitment to protect the environment, including the prevention of pollution, through the correct management of the waste generated, making whenever possible, a reduction in origin.
- Analyze our context and the requirements of stakeholders to determine the risks and opportunities.
- To prevent the damage and deterioration of the health of our workers, conceiving prevention as intrinsic and inherent to all forms of work, so as to achieve the integration of prevention in the group of activities of the company.
The management of COLTERXY, S.L. periodically reviews, at least annually, the integrated administration system, to ensure its suitability, adequacy and efficiency continues. This review evaluates the opportunities for system and process improvement, and identifies the needs of making system changes, including policy and objectives.
The management of COLTERXY recognizes that for the fulfillment of these objectives it is essential the full participation of all the collaborators of the company, joining to its permanent effort in improving its individual work, the teamwork and the total commitment with the General objectives of our company.
In a manner consistent with the responsibility assumed, management provides the necessary resources for the fulfillment of this policy.